Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Forgiveness for good health.

Sometimes we tend to hold grudges for things that have been done to us, or at least our perception or illusion of it. Oftentimes we allow ourselves to feel some type of way when people do certain things, but we have the ability to change that if we want to. 

A way to do that is through forgiveness, I don't say forgive and forget to me that doesn't make sense, I say forgive, love and let go. Love because forgiving is an act of love, forgiving is understanding that feeling love in your heart that outpours and is so big that forgiving is nothing that you are giving up feels friggin' amazing. 

You forgive not because you are weak, not because you are stupid as so many times in the past I used to feel kind of stupid when I let people back in my heart, later I learned that one of the coolest things about me is that that naiveness kept me alive and loving life and believing in the good in people. Eventually you learn to balance that and know when people don't have the best intentions and steer clear without grudges. 

 For now remember that when we hold any kind of emotion, we actually give in to the very thing that we are resisting, what we resist persists. So in order to feel good inside and actually develop strength, in this case, we do that through forgiveness. Anything else is weakening our energy to love and be at peace with our higher selves and it actually takes away more than you get from your pride and EGO.

With love,

Lina K.

True Beauty

When people feel beautiful, they act in beautiful ways. We are and reflect what we feel inside.